- Nexhe does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the content purchaser's balance and are available for future purchases on Nexhe.
- Payment refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team.
- Filing a dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank prior to attempting to resolve the matter by working it out with the Content Provider through the Nexhe dispute resolution tools and contacting customer support through this Site may get your account disabled to investigate possible security violations.
You are eligible for a refund on the Services under the following circumstances:
- if the Creative Content does not meet your specification; and/ or
- if the Content Provider is not able to complete your order in time for whatever reason .
The content purchaser shall not be liable for a refund on the Services under the following circumstances:
- if the content purchaser is spotted sharing / requesting contact details of the Content Provider; and/or
- if any Content Provider is spotted sharing / requesting contact details of the content purchaser.
- Only one refund may be issued for each invoice. Nexhe reserves the right to grant or deny any refund requests.
- Mostly, the refund request is processed within 5 business days, however, in some cases, it might take upto 20 business days.